Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(17 Sep 12, 10:54AM)V-Man Wrote:
Quote:Imho it should be something developers should think about if they wanna make some changes instead of verbal slapping (like in this case) of anyone that suggests anything new or massager like me.
Not sure where any verbal slapping or massages have occurred. Could you clarify?

The slapping or spanking has occurred on more than one occasion, although in this case no. I feel bad for misinterpreting what u said, and I am sorry for suggesting that u did the same. V-man, pls accept my deepest apologies.

Ontopic:
The poll we are suggesting is kinda difficult because of the numerous maps qualifying for official set, whether they are good for playing both on pubs and in matches, or just for matches. Then we also need to choose between options matches/pubs/remove. It already makes me dizzy. I' ll try to make it on ladder site but if anyone can organize it better I would use this opportunity to ask him/her politely to do it. Tnx.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by RAMPAGE - 17 Sep 12, 11:32AM