Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(17 Sep 12, 10:33AM)RAMPAGE Wrote: The script hasn't been made yet, nor me nor clan i am part of has any intention of imposing upon others our ideals and such.
I feel much the same way, too.

Quote:Imho it should be something developers should think about if they wanna make some changes instead of verbal slapping (like in this case) of anyone that suggests anything new or massager like me.
Not sure where any verbal slapping or massages have occurred. Could you clarify?

Quote:But, instead of hearing the needs, we are suggested to change the form of matches. Well, thank you very much. Over and out.
I hear the needs. The need here is to encourage fairness using the maps played in matches. Your proposition is to separate "match" maps (mostly fair) from "non-match" maps (mostly unfair or biased), to make it easier for matches to use "fair" maps.

However, (and this is the deeper problem) nobody agrees on which maps are "fair" or "unfair," so there is no agreement on which maps are "match" maps. If you're suggesting I make some unilateral decision on which maps are "match" maps, that would please only a few people and anger everyone else.

But... If you think you can get all clans to agree on which maps are and aren't "match" maps, maybe there is a standard for that after all.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by V-Man - 17 Sep 12, 10:54AM