To 'all' server nickname blacklist maintainers
Unbelieveable arogance on the part of TyD here, do you really think you are the only ones who "provide a service for free". I really do not care if the accusations are true or false as I read it that is not what this thread is about, it was a request for people to update their whitelist as the one put up by TyD was out of date.
As for the communication with Tyd I can tell you all from experience if they dont like you its a one way street, they delete posts from their forum (not for bad laungage or genuine reasons) they hand out forum bans for asking questions. Quite frankly they act like bullies, now I like most of TyD so I dont know where the crap comes from but I reconise the frustration of trying to talk to them when they dont want to listen.

Now just to set the record straight if they want to act like children and bully people thats up to them, they run the servers but they shouldnt come here acting like they give so much to AC when infact they run it like their own little fan club.

I must of missed the part where NZ was associated with TyD but as medusa says they are not the same, now I have updated my whitelists I think it would be great if others did the same and maybe gave a thought to using the whitelist/blacklist you currently get, there are alternatives one already mentioned is NZ. I have always found this to be very impartial and fair, another alternative would be BoB and I appologise if there are others i have not mentioned.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: To 'all' server nickname blacklist maintainers - by DES|Anderson - 09 Sep 12, 09:44PM