Hermi
LOL HERMI ahaha

yeah I remember this guy, he's been continuously cheating under different names ever since he joined KyR, using well-known cheat clients and then denying it when we showed him server logs. gj for finding and reporting him :>

EDIT: I watched the demo. First kill is an impossible headshot that looks like it was aimed at his foot, then he dies like a retard, trying and probably failing to make it less obvious he's cheating. Then he switches to smg, and dies like a retard again. Then he switches to AR, prefires at somebody through a wall, and dies. Then he switches to sniper, gets more ridiculous headshots. When he has the flag with AR and dies at 2:57, he seems to get an aim snap but dies before he's able to fire. Many more countlessly obvious things are in the demo. Basically, he moves like a complete retard (rushing all the time, jumping and reloading round corners), tracks enemies through walls and has perfect aim. (look at 5:39-ish minutes in if you want a beautiful aim snap). this is by far one of the most obvious demos i've seen in a while, no question he's cheating
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Hermi - by Enam - 03 Aug 12, 02:56AM
RE: Hermi - by #M|A#Wolf - 03 Aug 12, 04:11AM
RE: Hermi - by Vanquish - 03 Aug 12, 09:17AM
RE: Hermi - by MykeGregory - 03 Aug 12, 09:34AM
RE: Hermi - by Enam - 03 Aug 12, 03:08PM
RE: Hermi - by Vanquish - 03 Aug 12, 03:37PM
RE: Hermi - by AlliuM - 04 Aug 12, 03:55AM
RE: Hermi - by fundog - 04 Aug 12, 07:07PM
RE: Hermi - by Bullpup - 16 Aug 12, 07:04PM