Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
So, Im yet looking to expand my knowledge on this game, this time, Im seeking for answers for the "quote":
Many of the known players are ex-cheaters/Many of the ex-cheaters are still players.
Its been hinted on a few, but Im not able to pinpoint exactly.
So, if you are an ex cheater an are still around, this is the place for me to get to know you better, maybe you could explain why you used the cheats and what you have learned, and your recommendations for past/present/future cheaters on what course of action take to redeem yourself if you have fallen in the dark-side.
Maybe you can tell me to get the fuck off and that this is not my business, you are welcome too!
Anyhow, if you are aware of past cheaters that hang in the forums and dont come to say hello, I suggest to PM them, or PM me, or post here their names if interested on hearing them out.
Also, this could be used to keep track of the motherfuckers players and what they were up to when.
Please note this comes out of general interest, Im not in for any ride of accusations or false statements.
This have to be proved cheaters/hackers, suspiciousness is not welcome here.
Please note that this could be a way to reach out for the community and get to know you guys better, as a person mostly.
Take carez !
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption? - by paulmuaddibKA - 04 Jun 12, 04:46PM