Bring back the spawn killeurs
I used to be an AssaultCuber like you, but then I took a what to the fuck.

A long while ago but still vivid in my memory I was casually playing on SMALL_ASS_CHAMBER, as you do, and after many, many rounds of weeping and gnashing of teeth my nouse shone through and I won a round. I was going 0:12, but I knew that if you hold down the shift key people generally never see you. Hell, I didn't even get the final kill, the two at the top turned into chunks of meat in synchronisation before my very eyes.
I was admittedly, playing bloody awful unluckily.
But I knew, with this packed server, in a flash I could go top of the scoreboard. Here was my hard-earned chance.

All I gotta do is wait, I thought, as the numbers came up on the screen:
"5, 4..."
They were descending ever slower now:
"3... 2........."
By this time sweat was dripping down my brow, I pulled the pin. Was it too early? I panicked more still.
"... 1 ...."
Only time will tell I conceded, there was nothing I could do now.

There was a slight lag. My hands covered my face but I had to know, I needed to find out. I peeked through my fingers.
BANG

'You suicided'

Bugger. I was too early. It's not even correct grammar anyway, ffs.
But I couldn't spawn. I had died in the new round, my detective skills learned from BBC's Sherlock Holmes series allowed me to conclude. It must be lag; any second now and all these people jumping up and down and the guy who appeared to be in edit mode will die, and I'll get some interesting if abusive reactions.
But it never happened.

And as much as I'd like to continue showcasing my literary abilities and write a fitting conclusion, I've become bored.
Who thinks spawn killing, the true joy of Last Swiss Standing should be reimplemented?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Bring back the spawn killeurs - by Hellspell - 28 May 12, 10:27PM
RE: Bring back the spawn killing - by Mael - 28 May 12, 11:48PM
RE: Bring back the spawn killing - by Z3R0 - 29 May 12, 12:21AM
RE: Bring back the spawn killing - by Mael - 29 May 12, 05:54PM
RE: Bring back the spawn killing - by Orynge - 29 May 12, 12:52PM
RE: Bring back the spawn killeurs - by Bullpup - 29 May 12, 06:16PM
RE: Bring back the spawn killeurs - by Bullpup - 31 May 12, 12:51AM