ACstats is growing up
Thanks everyone who submitted ideas, I appreciate that.

While they are interesting, I would like to direct them to two domains. Since I'm making a page on map statistics, which is match only. I realised have no idea what competitive people would want from ACstats. On top of that, I would like to make ACstats more server host friendly, so in that regard I will try to implement some of the down to earth suggestions. So basically it's:
  • As a competitive person, what would you like to see tracked in your match performance; (maybe there's something match specific i just don't see)
  • What would you like to see for map trivia(?) for matches;
  • Imagine you have your server contributing to ACstats, what info would you like to see collected on your server?
Thinking is hard and I kind of don't want to overlook things, that's why I'm trying to crowd-source the new feature list. Something obvious to you may not be obvious to me or anyone else.

I'll repeat myself, I may miss your suggestion if it's posted in the thread (if suddenly flames.) Use this thread for discussion and post your ideas to this form so it's visible (at least) to me. And now if you'll excuse me, I have a new back end to start redoing.

P.S. Should I merge match data to the main entry or keep it stand-alone?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
ACstats is growing up - by SKB - 26 Apr 12, 12:47PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by jamz - 26 Apr 12, 02:27PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by Bloodsport - 26 Apr 12, 05:39PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by SKB - 28 Apr 12, 12:23PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by Bloodsport - 28 Apr 12, 09:18PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by SKB - 01 May 12, 02:57PM
RE: ACstats is growing up - by paulmuaddibKA - 01 May 12, 03:48PM