The Fredrikson Jump aka "The Hax Jump"
Hi fellow mother cubers, In my never ending quest to acquire all the awesome breakthrough concepts that hang around AC and sharing them with you :
And after bringing you the famous :
"YaruChOPaulHPandabitofexodussandmysteredjump"
(Ill have to make a thread about that one, see here what it can be used to...)
I now call forward an achievement by FredriK* aka RealViking, and present you all with the most awesome jump ever that gives a new approach to AC gameplay, and specially to gemas. Being able to jump a 7 cubes wall without the need to shoot and up to 14 cubes with the aid of the Assault Rifle. This is something that was impossible until this Northern put his brain to use and decoded it.
Maybe it was foreseen in an ambiguous way, but the time has come when someone has got a hold of it, has gone beyond conceptual matters to establish it firmly in the roots of the AC family. Here I present you "The Fredrikson Jump" , aka "The Hax Jump".

Here you see a famous gema player doing the jumps and it might seem easy, but its not. Its very important to perfectly time the crouching and jumping in order to get a hold of it. That´s why he included a script that allows you to see when he pushed each key. All thank him (and FredriK*) in the comments!
Enjoy this "new feature" lads, as we are all doing!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
The Fredrikson Jump aka "The Hax Jump" - by paulmuaddibKA - 21 Apr 12, 01:27PM