ac_inverted
If you are prone to tl;dr, read these next two paragraphs, and download the package here.
ac_inverted is a script created by me, that turns the world upside down. Essentially, you can imagine as if gravity got reversed, and you walked on the ceiling.

Some of you may of seen some foreshadowing to this mod. Namely here and here.

This script was inspired by Cleaner's upside down map (now lost). I'll post the screeny once Cleaner provides me with it. He obviously put way more effort into it, and was probably a more mind bending to make. And undoubtedly was higher quality then these maps.

After running several maps through this script (while making refinements), I thought it would be wild to have mapmodels and other visual entities like that on the ceiling, but upside down. I couldn't invert mapmodels as well - as there were too many of them - so I decided to rest on just inverting pickup models. So I asked Cleaner to do this for me, and he did :)

And I decided to include maps as well. The maps I have included are ac_breach, ac_forgotten, ac_library, and ac_unfrozen. If these maps use custom content (like ac_breach and ac_library), you will have to download the map and install the content. I dont mind requests to see inverted maps, but I wont release any inverted official maps. Also, dont make a map just to see it inverted. If you want to make a map to be inverted, you will have to invert it yourself. Just like Cleaner.

In the package, there is something called "invmap", which includes the upside down pickups. There is also a "packages" folder which holds the version of the maps where the pickups are on the floor. I call these the more "playable" maps.

I want to shut up now, so here is a link: http://pbclan.tk/files/ac_inverted.zip

(akimbo link coming later)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
ac_inverted - by Ronald_Reagan - 25 Jan 12, 06:15AM
RE: ac_inverted - by W@rr!0r - 25 Jan 12, 06:22AM
RE: ac_inverted - by Ronald_Reagan - 25 Jan 12, 07:03AM
RE: ac_inverted - by Orynge - 25 Jan 12, 07:17AM
RE: ac_inverted - by al3rt - 25 Jan 12, 08:04AM
RE: ac_inverted - by Cleaner - 25 Jan 12, 12:20PM
RE: ac_inverted - by Nightmare - 25 Jan 12, 02:13PM
RE: ac_inverted - by Andrez - 25 Jan 12, 03:11PM
RE: ac_inverted - by titiPT - 25 Jan 12, 03:28PM