We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION
(19 Jan 12, 08:05AM)Joe Smith Wrote: @MerCyKiL we dont expect to beat clans like MyS, HyPE wasnt created for that reason. we have beaten higher lvl clans, but rarely, we image our self as a fun clan, with a competitive side. "if HyPE and B} don't want to join, i really don't care. i was just thinking of them but apparently they aren't interested in that" i dont recall us saying that we weren't interested.
you like to bring our name up alot, but you and lucky seem to have some hatred between the two of you, maybe talking to each other would resolve more than bringing up HyPE in some of your posts that have negative vibe to them.

im not putting HyPE into a negative vibe post. not sure where you're getting that. plus i guess lucky was speaking for himself because what he seemed to be saying is that he has no interest in taking part the intermediate tournament.

there really isn't anything to work out. what happens on these forums is i say something completely unrelated to the HyPE clan and lucky comes flyin at me like i've been talk about him all along. half the threads i seem to post on he just sorta shows up and gets really angry.
[Image: ngbbs4eae23f949e62.jpg]
on topic: yea i feel your pain BunnySoul...but isnt there a 3v3 tourny by aG comin up?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by ParryHotter - 19 Jan 12, 01:37AM
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by ParryHotter - 19 Jan 12, 02:08AM
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by MerCyKiL - 19 Jan 12, 05:23PM