Some notes concerning the course of AC
OK....

Let me express my opinion.

We face some groups of members in this forum:
  • * Newbs: those who enter here and create a thread called: "Help me Please", and when you enter the post is: "How can I start a server?"

* Common members: those who play the game for some months (or some years), enjoy it, and taste common comments in the forum: "The ratio whores sucks... I am good without cheats... the nade spammers should be controlled... ctf ac_power is the best combination..."

* Causal incendiaries: those who never post, but when post try to put fire in something and contribute for nothing: "The course of AC is that it's going down the shitter."

* Incendiaries: those who spam, offend and attack other members: "so many things have popped into my head to write for this one, but I just can't settle on any solid choice"

* Politics: those who writes posts like mine with the intention of "questing for respect", to "influence other people" or arrogantly "try to put an end in this ****" and bring the forum back to its trails.

With exception of the common members and the newbs, all others are very apt to receive warnings.
If you do not have anything constructive to say, say nothing. If you cannot help, do not try.
But, if you are willing to help and discuss, read your post 3 times before post... ask yourself: "I am contributing, or just spamming?"

The excess of spam and flaming made the devs get out of this forum.
And after see a thread like this one, the reason is very obvious.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some notes concerning the course of AC - by Brahma - 23 Jun 10, 06:31PM