Mouse Keybind Conflicts
Oh well, I reinstalled AC and it works now :)

Sorry for the trouble Draul x)

/....(DIDN'T READ KIRIN'S POST)....\

Kirin: MOUSE7 works for the the top button but the other one doesn't. I've tried MOUSE6, 8, and 9; even dared to add a MOUSE10 but still that little button doesn't work. Apperently, if you click both of them that makes up a button, and MOUSE8 and 9 are for those buttons. If I do /bind MOUSE8 [say yoiyoi] then put the same thing but with MOUSE9 [say utauta]; then when I press those two at the same time both those things happen but that only one button is missing. I think it should be MOUSE6 since when I bind it nothing happens on any button but somehow maybe the mouse can't or something.

Help here?

EDIT: GOT IT WORKING. In the mouse's driver software I had to change that button's "not in-game" job to something else and that helped it. Thanks so much Kirin and Draul :D I owe you one.

ONE LAST THING: Can someone make me a script where when I click MOUSE6 it changes to knife, then when pressed again it changes back to primary, and also when I press MOUSE7, it changes to pistol, then when pressed again just like MOUSE6, it changes back to primary. THANKS :D
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 05:09AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by DrauL - 02 Aug 10, 05:27AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 05:32AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 07:14AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by DrauL - 02 Aug 10, 07:20AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by Kirin - 02 Aug 10, 07:36AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 07:48AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by Kirin - 02 Aug 10, 08:29AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 08:49AM