Marina Ostapchuk Introduction
I think many people in AC are quite surprised to see a girl playing with them. Its hard to believe, cause girls are not mostly involved in such shooting games. so i want to give my introduction for all of you to know me better.

My name is MARINA OSTAPCHUK. I am born to a Russian father and an Indian mother in India. My father came to India in the late 80s to work in a Steel facility in central India @Bhilai, and my mother was also working there as an operator. Now how they married is all like a complete love story. Such love stories of Soviet-Indo international marriages are common in Bhilai and many other industrial areas of India. I am tradtionally of Ukrainian background, with my grandparents living in Yevpatoria(Crimea, Ukraine) and most of my uncles and aunts live in Moscow(of where i am also an official citizen, btw i am a dual citizen of both India and Russia) My father now works in General Electrics USA, and my mother is H.R Manager at Infosys corp. Bangalore where i reside now. My father visits us in an interval of around 6-7 months depending on his office, many times he is very frequent or even stays for long. Sometimes he takes away my mom with him to US on-site. leaving me and my brother to our grandparents place at Madurai (also in south India) :p
My grandfather-paternal is retired Tram driver. While maternal grandfather is a retired Colonel. Both are quite drinkers when together.
Both of my grandmoms are non-drinkers and retired housewives, their job currently is knitting sweaters. My grandmom paternal was of Georgian heritage.

I am a student of commerce(B.com yr 2,- Three years course) but also interested in computers(Googling and foruming), i am an active member of an Indian movie site discussion site and i am also interested in making music from Harmonica. I have a small brother who is 15 years old and is very active in playing Black ops and Counter strike games. He is a greater computer freak and is interested to become a computer engineer for ISRO (Check google).

I am 20 and single. I know many languages. I am fluent in hindi, english, and also a little russian (which i speak very little with my father who knows both hindi and english).
I am very proud of my Russo-indo cultural heritage and want to preserve it.
I believe in God and i am Orthodox in belief, my mother practises hinduism.

My fav movies: Mostly romantic hindi movies, than some comedies.. Mama ne goryuy (Russian), Ivan vasiliyevitch imayaet proffesyu(Rus), many hollywood movies, oceans triology, brad pitt movies.
Music: Jimi hendrix little wings, Beyonce, lady gaga, Iron maiden, Nautilus pompilius (Russia), Epedemia.

Actors: George clooney, brad pitt and many more hollywood actors.. Salman khan (Indian)

I like killing people in AC:p
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by marinaostapchuk - 09 Nov 11, 08:00PM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Andrez - 09 Nov 11, 08:37PM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by hgf-arg - 10 Nov 11, 12:58AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Habluka - 10 Nov 11, 01:10AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Fate - 10 Nov 11, 08:11AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Vermi - 10 Nov 11, 08:31AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Vermi - 10 Nov 11, 08:16AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Habluka - 10 Nov 11, 09:44AM
RE: Marina Ostapchuk Introduction - by Fate - 10 Nov 11, 09:23AM