Ac_surface
Sooo, I've taken a gander at the map... And there's a few things I can point out that I'm sure you could improve!

First off, I'm not keen on the boarder 'post' choice of texture, and infact some of them are probably too thick... They look as if they stick out too much! Especially towards the bottom end of the map (Beside where you can jump over the rocky bit.) Speaking of that rocky area, I think since it leads to the most open area, that's where the Akimbo would be better off. It's not nice to have it in CLA base. :p I suggest that you make the current akimbo location the place of a helmet instead, and then place one somewhere in the opposite base!

When I see the bases, the flag locations look a bit... Off. I realise that it's probably not for flag matches (However, neither was Douze. :p) I'd think about putting the RVSF flag on the path, and either move the CLA flag down to the lower level, or add some stairs that lead up there.

I like the detail of the paths, snow and rocky areas. They look very nice! If I was to be picky though, I think that you may want to reconsider the choice of wall texture. Perhaps you could even have a variety of textures, so that the buildings are noticeable from others.

I think the main issue though is the pickups, like I mentioned a bit earlier. They seem too 'in the middle of nowhere' sort of thing... There is actually no armour, and only one health box!

Good looking map though <3 I do like those details! I especially like the wanted poster, since... Well, WE NEED TO FIND THAT MONA LISA! xD
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Ac_surface - by Think3r - 08 Nov 11, 06:30AM
RE: Ac_surface - by Nightmare - 08 Nov 11, 01:40PM
RE: Ac_surface - by Dementium4ever - 08 Nov 11, 02:49PM
RE: Ac_surface - by Snoosnoo - 08 Nov 11, 02:51PM
RE: Ac_surface - by MykeGregory - 08 Nov 11, 07:20PM
RE: Ac_surface - by Think3r - 09 Nov 11, 12:30AM
RE: Ac_surface - by Snoosnoo - 09 Nov 11, 12:53AM
RE: Ac_surface - by Ronald_Reagan - 09 Nov 11, 12:59AM
RE: Ac_surface - by Snoosnoo - 09 Nov 11, 01:15PM
RE: Ac_surface - by Dementium4ever - 09 Nov 11, 05:43PM