Request for Centralised blackllist
No offense to any server blacklist maintainer but still i think AssaultCube needs a Centrally maintained blacklist even before release of 1.1.

I Played game last day at NZ server Pohutukawa and there was a hacker hulu playing there i took the IP by /whois cn command i find out that it was 144.122.x.x. which have been posted by Mr. Floppy 22 july. I know him before Mr.Floopy posted for blacklist i found him hacking in Kiwi server he is from Turkey and plays from his university. Just being curious how he managed to get into the server i took a look inside the kiwi blacklist and found that this year only one entry 21 june 2010 and then all are based on last year. As kiwi blacklist is based on TyD blacklist and most follow these two blacklists so you can understand why so many hacker roaming around.

I just request people who are maintain the forum to make a blacklist also so it will be easy for every server owner to have a well managed blacklist rather then looking for any clan particular blacklist.

I might be wrong about the blacklist posted in the NZ site but still a centralized blacklist is needed to keep the hackers away from the game.

No offense to NZ and Tyd blacklist maintainers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Request for Centralised blackllist - by IAF|@cid - 30 Jul 10, 08:40AM