The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
When I came back to AC then first 5 servers I joined all had hackers. Those were also the last 5 servers I will ever play in. I refuse to play AC until the matter of abolishing hackers is complete. I may play in 1.1 because of this new built in anti-cheat but as it stands I would like to thank you Brahama for all the help you have gave to me, the community, and all the time you have put in to making anti cheat systems. Yes I like your system and yes your anti cheat works but for now not many servers support it witch lead to hackers. An idea for 1.1 would be to give each player a public # id or something similar so that being able to post blacklists would be easier. Also giving universal players the accsess to these id numbers and the whole thing creating a easier way to post blacklists instead of partial ip. Its just a suggestion and it may be a wild one but, its something to consider. As for now I will still stay around the AC community but wont be playing much public AC. Again I would like to thank you Brahama for all the effort and work you put into your anti-cheat systems and I hope that no one will every complain to you about it because at least you have made a anti-cheat and attempted to stop hackers and help the community. The attempt you made is extremely helpful and it may be that one step we need to take to fully stop cheaters.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Revert - 25 Jun 10, 06:57PM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM