My disqualification from the ACWC
(29 Jul 11, 03:03PM)Luc@s Wrote: I think you've misunderstood. The password harrek and daylixx gave has nothing to do with the password castiel stole on purpose. It's not an accident.

I'm tired of repeating myself and to suffer the marks of those who don't understand the situation or who just wait for 1 little thing to flame.
I will no longer explain my decision, i think everything was said.

no. YOU are the one which has misunderstood.

Read what he posted again Luc@s.

The reason he took your password:

(28 Jul 11, 04:07PM)castiel Wrote: # I was ONLY trying to help, nothing else. All my actions were in an attempt to help Harrek and DaylixX

# I did not know it was lucas's personal server, I thought it was a w00p clan server

# I did not email lucas about this as I was informed/thought that he was unreachable(that's why I thought they contacted me not him)

# I attained the MySQL username and password so I could easily view the content of the database, not for ANY other reason

# As lucas said there are other ways to get the data(without the username/password) but it was late and I just wanted a simple solution + at the time I did not think it would be an issue

He has also apologized for his mistake in getting your password... he was just trying to help, but he may have done it in the wrong way.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
My disqualification from the ACWC - by castiel - 28 Jul 11, 04:07PM
RE: My disqualification from the ACWC - by kingCHUBBY - 29 Jul 11, 03:15PM