Gift to Bukz, a new working-place style.
Hey AC community,
I am Kaonic, and starting today, I will be using my graphical designer skills to try and contribute in some way to this amazing free open source game. Just to start, I was getting around with the measurements of the textures in AC. Now that I have worked that out, I will just upgrade the level of things I do.
Just a simple start, I used a carpet stock and used it in AC. I saw the lighting was not matching, so I used some rounded gradient to improve the elevation impact and to start not good, but not bad ;).
This goes directly to my new friend, DES|Bukz. He was the one who inspired me, and he will be the one guiding me so that I can offer good things to you guys. I think we should all say congratulations to him, because I am 99% sure that he will make AC better for us. I hope you like it Bukz... ;)
[Image: 9137825d9275c57b750eb7ada0ee7adf1cc9341.png]
(click on the image to see full size)

If you are interested in growing AC, please leave some suggestions of what I could do, or something you want that related to Graphical Design, so no Map models or something 3D, unless you are one, and you want to work with me.
Thanks for the attention,
Kaonic.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Gift to Bukz, a new working-place style. - by gkaonicx72 - 03 Apr 11, 09:52PM