Tag Whitelist/Blacklist.
@MorganKell:
(10 Mar 11, 10:35PM)MorganKell Wrote: However since you run an "AC" Ladder as well, in your words THE AC Ladder, it's quite perturbing that you'd allow selfish personal grudges to influence who gets to play the ladder and who doesn't. On the other hand I guess it's kind of freeing to know that your ac ladder isn't truly an AC LADDER... Free for all... Fair for all. You know, that kind of thing.

I'm setting the standard, and I can assure you it's not personal grudges. It's my servers, I decide who plays there or not.
It was the first ladder in AC and it was named so. If you cared to read some you would notice it's not mentioned as being the official ladder for AC. Also most of the AC maps that are not official are still named ac_, I suppose they're not truly ac_maps either.

(10 Mar 11, 10:35PM)MorganKell Wrote: By the way, if you could enlighten me as to why Bullpup has been banned on the forums I'd really appreciate it. Last I heard you turned off your forum PM feature and I've grown quite tired of visiting TyD forums as of late, so it's only appropriate I use one of my On Topic posts to ask a slightly unrelated question. Capische? In other words, keep those itchy fingers away from that warning button.

Another person banned Bullpup. Not me, take it up with the specific mod.
Going tired of visiting other clans forums is caused by your own lazyness. I don't spend a lot of time on this forum, and therefore turned off my PM function. Although I do have an email address, where other users seems to be perfectly capable of reaching me.

I haven't used any of my itchy fingers to give warning points in a while. Perhaps you should read the forum rules again: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1300.html

Especially rule 6.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by NightFang - 10 Mar 11, 10:53AM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by Gibstick - 10 Mar 11, 12:39PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by MorganKell - 10 Mar 11, 09:46PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by NightFang - 10 Mar 11, 10:01PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by pwnage{TyD} - 10 Mar 11, 10:09PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by MorganKell - 10 Mar 11, 10:35PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by Waffles - 10 Mar 11, 11:35PM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by OpenSource - 11 Mar 11, 01:02AM
RE: Tag Whitelist/Blacklist. - by pwnage{TyD} - 11 Mar 11, 01:03AM