Assaultcube "Advanced" version...
(11 Jul 10, 06:42PM)hpkiller Wrote:
(11 Jul 10, 05:00PM)tempest Wrote: Oh, come on. You devs aren't doing any work!!! It can't be that difficult. I don't know anything about AssaultCube or Cube 2 or game engines or progamming, but you have to do this!!!! AC looks totally shitty, but I want a good-looking game because I can't afford MW2. Ah, and I also have to tell you that AC needs more weapons, and maybe vehicles. If you do all that, AC will get a lot more players. If you continue not doing anything, I'll leave AssaultCube!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly...

I totally agree with you, My fantasy of a perfect Open source Fps is Assaultcube based on cube 2!
It crazy that the developers of AC dont upgrade this thing. Where is the point it shouldnt be advanced version? What the €@?!%# Did they make a new engine if the the first was good enough?

hpkiller, this was a sarcastic comment by tempest...
If you want to do the work to 'upgrade' the game (which would really mean re-writing everything), go ahead and do so. Here is one 34 kB file out of the roughly 1.3 MB and 76 files of source code: http://pastebin.com/L6c1tULn
Go ahead and start 'upgrading', if you wish.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 11 Jul 10, 01:33PM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Zarjio - 11 Jul 10, 10:56PM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 12:56AM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 01:14AM