Hard Working AC devs
Hi devs of AC, I just wanted to say something. You guys are really putting a lot of work into AC and we, as a community, really appreciate it. I really appreciate it. I am not kidding either. I am dead serious. You really love your game and are putting a lot of effort into it. Thank you for that.

My concern is however that you are putting too much into it. 1.1 seems like it's coming so fast that 1.0.4 hasn't even had a chance to settle. AC .93 played for awhile, and it grew into an awesome cult movement. It had an underground feeling that brought everyone together. Right now, we've barely had time to get used to 1.0.4. At least that's true for me. It hasn't been around for a long enough time to grow, to mold and mettle those groups of AC clans/players/atmosphere etc etc that was so prevalent and made .93 so much fun. Yet while I miss those days, I do appreciate the changes that have occurred. What I'm worried about is that it's just coming too fast. We haven't had time to mold into that cohesive sense of AC unity that was so prevalent in the past.

Well I'm rambling at this point. So I'll get to the crux of the matter. I think it would be good to let AC chill for awhile. Let it get that underground status back, and knit itself into an awesome community again. Then bring 1.1 out. I just have a feeling that all the devwork is really gnawing on ya, and is straining the love that was originally there. I am sorry for my part in past problems and for the loss of members who were an integral part of this once cohesive community.

So please, take a break, rest up, and come back refreshed and ready to unleash AC 1.1 on us with a massive BOOM FISH!!

Thank you shimmies for the greatest game I've ever played (aside from chess and anything involving shots ;D)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Hard Working AC devs - by MorganKell - 10 Jul 10, 08:08AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by Mael - 10 Jul 10, 08:43AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by XFA - 10 Jul 10, 08:50AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by #M|A#Wolf - 10 Jul 10, 08:55AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by DrauL - 10 Jul 10, 09:47AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by Luc@s - 10 Jul 10, 10:16AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by Apollo{TyD} - 10 Jul 10, 11:16AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by R4zor - 10 Jul 10, 11:56AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by Ghost - 13 Jul 10, 03:35AM
RE: Hard Working AC devs - by ärkefiende - 10 Jul 10, 12:47PM