The script requests/brainstorming thread!
I know I requested this on Akimbo, but I want a script that lets you zoom in with the sniper scope. Hopefully with the mouse wheel.

Also, flashlight? Not really possible as far as the weapon models go, but what about a light that follows you around in front of you? Not the most realistic looking thing in the world, but it would help with darker maps. Maybe add an image to superimpose on the screen? /

That whole acheivement thing sounds cool, where can I get that? Also, game modes. I know that's brought up a lot, but it would give variety.

[brainstorm]
I hate to compare AC to another game, but Cross Fire has sumfin called 'Mutation Mode', where all players are on the same team, but after about a minute, one of the players mutates into a (literal) monster with no guns, but 4000 health. The goal of the non-infected is to keep from being killed by the mutants, and not become infected themselves, joining the other team.
What if there was something like that, two teams, one outnumbered 2-to-1, and armed with only knives or pistols or something. The other team is armed with everything else. When the Mutant team kills a member of the Uninfected, that player spawns with the Mutants. This would coninue until either every player is mutated, all mutants are dead, or until the time runs out.
I know this probably isn't possible with scripts, but I figured I'd put it out there.
Simple weapon and team limitations would be a better idea, I think.
[/brainstorm]

[crap, brainstorm again]
Also, portals? When you walk into one area, you pop out in another.
Randomly, maybe?
[/crappy brainstorm]

So, yeah.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The script requests/brainstorming thread! - by ChaoticToSayTheLeast - 04 Mar 11, 06:10AM