The script requests/brainstorming thread!
A few ideas I had:
  • Server autopilot. (like quakenet's Q, but for AC servers) V-Man's tools.cfg would definitely come in handy.
  • A basic map layout generator; would be awesome for getting some inspiration, especially for people that frequently get mapper's block (like me!). Might have to look into some maze algorithms, but I think it could be done.
  • Double tapping/clicking to do a function different from single tapping/clicking (This is probably very easy to do)
  • Audio/visual grenade timer, to assist in cooking.
  • Campaign mode; Might be really cheap, but would still be pretty cool. (Now if only there was a way to return the players location...)
  • Custom game modes. Obviously, everyone playing would need the same script, and it wouldn't look very professional, but even doing simple restrictions like limiting how many bullets everyone is allowed to shoot or limiting which weapon you are allowed to use could be interesting.
  • Something like the music in this, in realtime with /sleep and /sound. Obviously, you couldn't do the added instruments, but a little gun-shot drum solo would be EPIC.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The script requests/brainstorming thread! - by VenteX - 05 Feb 11, 10:44PM