The script requests/brainstorming thread!
* Any model that is not entirely centered over the selection when placed (I imagine this is a model fault rather than AC's), may be problematic because based on which direction you're currently looking, the clip will fit the model differently and would need to be moved ahead of time.

I see. Well, models should be fully centered in general, though sometimes you may not want to do it. For instance, models which consist of several parts, which need to be linked together...

* Any model that is usually elevated from the ground will probably be omitted because there is no way to have the clip easily be moved up with it (in singleplayer edit, yes it's easy, in coop, might as well not even be using the menus for those kinda models ;).

You'd need to "ask" for elevation using a dialog or so and use the elevation for both, the model and the clips. In the end, if you need to change the elevation later you could just delete the model + clips and then replace it using the proper elevation value.

* This whole thing only works if the models are placed at 90 degree angles, anything in between will cause the model to rotate but because of the way that clips currently work, the clip will NOT rotate with it.

That's no problem at all in my opinion. You're not supposed to place models in weird angles anyway. ;)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The script requests/brainstorming thread! - by Mr.Floppy - 05 Feb 11, 12:56PM