DTF server accidental ban
I was banned today on a DTF server due to teamkilling. I killed one of the DTF clansmen unintentionally with a shotgun during a pool party map. the part of the game was pretty hectic due to half the blues running to our flag, and in the process of killing said blues, i splattered a DTF person on my team.

shortly after I was permanently banned from said server. to my disgust however, a serial team killer was not banned, instead he was kicked and returned shortly with little disgust from the rest of the gamers. His name is AK. though he did score several times, he also liked to splatter his teammates several times, including myself. Perhaps one of the admins figured my ranting about banning AK was due to trying to incriminate AK, something hard to imagine as it said in the game chat box the crimes of AK.

If I had a demo I would post it, but I do not know if it is possible to recover a demo from a game I was banned from. I hope this is the right server to post said posts, as the DTF server is one of the better Pool Party hosting servers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
DTF server accidental ban - by ActionGoose - 29 Nov 10, 12:40AM
RE: DTF server accidental ban - by spamma - 29 Nov 10, 01:11AM
RE: DTF server accidental ban - by |DTF|TeD - 29 Nov 10, 02:28AM
RE: DTF server accidental ban - by V-Man - 29 Nov 10, 03:20PM