About: WTA clan.
Hello everyone from Assault Cube, its .cO'|BurN. here!

Before we go to the topic i want to discuss i got to warn you: this message is not ment to be ranting the WTA clan, i just want to make things clear! So, lets go to the topic now ;)

Yesterday me & my friends from Cube Ownage played a 4x4 versus WTA. We all never heard of this clan before & were pretty curious of their skills. They would go first & so they picked TOSOK ac_desert. Wich was a choise we already expected to come. So we just played and we saw that it was not a high niveau clan. -> No rant but just true :S! So me & my mates decided to start playing TOSOK but than only crouch. But because of their level we could still keep above them. On that moment the WTA clan has decided to vote kick/ban us. They started saying that we were hackers multiple times. We decided to try staying calm & just play the game out... Ok game was done they keeped calling us hackers & we had to choise now. We decided to do a classic descision wich was: CTF ac_depot. We started playing for real: no more having fun, & taking it like a real match. But after 2 minutes & 3 flags we all had above 3.00 ratio, someone had 5.xx we didnt want to make them cry so we started to do only knife wich they clearly didnt like & came out into another ranting session: omg hackers, you guys hack, hackers = losers ... etc

So guys this is what happend, remember not meant to do bad for WTA clan, just warning high leveled clans! If you dont want to get called a hacker, than just dont play vs WTA.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About: WTA clan. - by BurN. - 30 Jun 10, 06:54AM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by Mael - 30 Jun 10, 07:17AM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by BurN. - 30 Jun 10, 07:25AM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by Zarjio - 30 Jun 10, 07:52AM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by Sp33dy* - 30 Jun 10, 10:34AM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by ReEsEs - 30 Jun 10, 12:24PM
RE: About: WTA clan. - by BurN. - 30 Jun 10, 05:28PM