AC 1.1 SVN - Win7 - Serverlist/Scoreboard display bug
I discussed this with flowtron and fundog yesterday in the IRC. So far this bug seems to appear on my PC only. To make sure of this I am searching here in the forums for people who have the same display problem.

AC 1.1 server list
[Image: ac_serverlist_ss_01.jpg]

You can see in the screenshot the word "ping" is missing the "g" and the number of ping is missing a digit. The 39 should be a 390.

[Image: ac_serverlist_ss_02.jpg]
If you use the arrow keys on the serverlist you can switch to the next column
If I switch to the plr column the "r" disappears and the word ping is still "pin".
Now I switch to the column server and the word "ping" gets back his g as well as plr gets back his r. However in the server column are signs missing now.

Scoreboard
[Image: ac_scoreboard_ss_01.jpg]
Here is the ping a 2 digit number instead of a 3 digit number.

If somebody has the same display problems please post here.

Now my machine is a 4 year old Dell Inspiron. Win7 Ultimate 32bit is in German running with a german keyboard layout. Assaultcube shows english menus.

I do not have this display problems in AC 1.0.4

I have not edited or messed with any files.

Both AC installations are in different folders. I tried to deinstall AC 1.0.4 and deleted the SVN version. Downloaded the trunk only. Same problem.

The svn version has this path C:\Program Files\actrunk_v2

Please reply if you have above described display problems. Please reply if you think you have a solution.

Please do not reply only to tell me I should install linux ;)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
AC 1.1 SVN - Win7 - Serverlist/Scoreboard display bug - by J32 - 28 Jun 10, 05:04AM