Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
(07 Jun 12, 06:14PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: TL;DR crap wtf lmao

I'm guessing this took you a couple of days to write in Word for spell correction good job

(07 Jun 12, 06:23PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Could not agree more. This also spills over into things like trolling and TKing i think.

stop posting useless crap please i don't think anybody cares if you agree with something or not

(07 Jun 12, 06:55PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: The inteligent, ingenious, highbrow kind of response expected from a future burger king employee....

Oh oh we get it, we get it, you're a tough guy please don't beat us up you can have my lunchmoney

(07 Jun 12, 06:57PM)Bullpup Wrote: a mighty DES member

lol'd will lol again

(07 Jun 12, 07:18PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Good luck with your career in burger king, me i will get back to my job which takes me round the world and pays very well thankyou and i will not worry too much about your little life as i drive home in my new Audi to my house paid for by my own hard work.

What will you be doing Xenon?

Whatever Xenon will do I hope he won't take computer games seriously at your age and argue with teenagers on game forums about who's the richest in real life, that's really reaching the bottom and it's more sad than using every cheat avaiable for download at the same time together in a clanmatch.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption? - by RealViking - 07 Jun 12, 09:10PM