About admins and stuff...
The more you define case by case rules, the harder it becomes to enforce them. We try and make sure our admins are of high quality but often people can get pissed off for seemingly no reason. Use common sense. I find when I play on pubs that I'm stuck with massive idiots on my team that think it's cool to shoot me and not the enemy at all (thus why I dont play pubs often). Auto-team usually does do it's job eventually, and maybe if teams are that unbalanced it is due to people leaving or bad admins (as you said). The only real way to get a fair game going in this game where both sides can be of the same general quality is clan matches against clans of similar level. Otherwise, you'll either be crushing, or getting crushed (as some cms go as well). Basically, no admin I've seen (with a few exceptions) intentionally disturbs the game for the express purpose of having a leg up in competition. If they are doing this, feel free to report them to us, or other ladder owners and I'm sure they'll be dealt with.

As far as aliasing goes, I play often aliased because I grow tired of constant "Waffles x1? x2? x3?" I don't personally see a problem with this because if I claim admin to kick someone, people will know it's one of the people on the admin list (which is still pretty up to date iirc).

As far as admin numbers, I agree there should be more. However, few to none have approached me personally and asked for admin pass, and even fewer do I trust with those responsibilities (although the rest of BoB are more trusting by nature).

Ultimately it comes down to, if you've got a severe problem, just don't play on those servers. If you do enjoy the servers and want to play on them, accept that it will never be perfect and possibly could never be as there are too many variables at work and too many opinions to balance about what a good team/admin is.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About admins and stuff... - by paulmuaddibKA - 24 May 12, 01:18AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by |FOX|Exia - 24 May 12, 01:58AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by RCJD - 24 May 12, 04:41AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Oracle - 24 May 12, 04:50AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by VallDiGna - 24 May 12, 10:14AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Vanquish - 24 May 12, 07:53AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Xenon - 24 May 12, 08:41AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Waffles - 24 May 12, 11:18AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Nightmare - 24 May 12, 12:31PM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by VenteX - 24 May 12, 05:11PM