About admins and stuff...
Sorry Paul but personally i believe you are way off the mark! Nothing makes me more anoyed than seeing multiple attempts to balance teams to a perfect balance durring a game. Its just not possible all you do is anoy people by shifting them around all the time. Having said that Ladder whoring does hapen as does team fixing, in these cases the admin should always move him/herself first to try to regain balance. If this does not work a request for someone to move normally does the trick, if it does not and only then the admin can force a player. If as has happened a few times to me the forced player then quites and rejoins in an attempt to resume whoring then a kick is in order followed by a temp ban and then BL if the player persists. Most if not all Ladders state that team fixing will not be tolerated, but admins shuffling teams to what they percieve as balanced is also a kind of team fixing!

You cannot always be on the winning team! learn to live with that and yur life will be more complete. The better players in this game can stop ladder whoring, they dont need ladder points they play for fun and often they want decent competition thats how they got to be good, they should try and join the weaker side when they enter the server that works well.

One final thought, most of the ladder whoring/team fixing i see involves an admin, more policing of the admins by the players is required, make reports to the ladder owners, they will sort it out no one wants team fixing in this game!

Also players who join a server see that they are lossing and leave are tossers, you may get good ratio's that way and it may make u look a big man in your clan but the truth is your skills suck and ur image is built on only playing against weak teams, you know who you are in the community (I wont name names here) but stop that and gameplay will also improve.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About admins and stuff... - by paulmuaddibKA - 24 May 12, 01:18AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by |FOX|Exia - 24 May 12, 01:58AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by RCJD - 24 May 12, 04:41AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Oracle - 24 May 12, 04:50AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by VallDiGna - 24 May 12, 10:14AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by DES|Anderson - 24 May 12, 06:51AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Vanquish - 24 May 12, 07:53AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Xenon - 24 May 12, 08:41AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Waffles - 24 May 12, 11:18AM
RE: About admins and stuff... - by Nightmare - 24 May 12, 12:31PM