Poll: Will you want to play the AC Olympics?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
8 40.00%
No
60.00%
12 60.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To ACWC players...
(06 May 12, 04:44PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I'm interested in what exactly will be these "Olympics" and how you will organize them, though until that happens I don't think we'll see the ACWC and Olympics happening at the same time.
Well, I have tried to explain it in numerous occasions. You can see the original thread in the link above, there I explain the categories and the requisites.

The categories are based in everyday situations that happen when you play AC (for example, the backwards jumping course in ac_douze comes from lss matches, where you have to be able to know where you are jumping, even if you do it backwards [I also wanted to put ac_desert cla window entrance but there arent many jumps there]).
Now, in the mater of organization, there are very few requisites , one being players willing to participate, two being a referee to see that conditions are followed and three a stream so people see the competition, and ACWC fills those nicely, IMO.
I yet have to talk to the people streaming the ACWC because maybe it wont be fun to stream... maybe the categories arent competitive enough or dont ring the right bell in players, thats why I beg of you that if you have any idea regarding the competition (like the nade jump suggested in another thread, thx ;3) please tell.
I , again, beg all of you to try to bring new ideas to keep this alive, like Wolfs and Optics who dont see this happening along ACWC, which will have to be considered as it might not be that good an option as I think it is!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 12:19PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Vermi - 06 May 12, 01:46PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mystered - 06 May 12, 03:57PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by #M|A#Wolf - 06 May 12, 04:44PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 06:02PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mr.OpTic - 06 May 12, 05:00PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Nightmare - 06 May 12, 05:53PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Waffles - 07 May 12, 12:13AM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Stranz - 07 May 12, 01:04AM
RE: To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 07 May 12, 01:23AM