InitialSAW?
Anyone remember InitialSAW? You know, the annoying 14-year-old kid that used cheats in 1.0.4, lied about it when he got blacklisted, disrespected mods when they caught him lying, and tried to apologize despite the former?

I would just like to make it aware to the community: that kid is me. Yeah, I know, someone saw it coming. Whatever, that's only half the point.

I am 16 now, and have been cheat-free since when I tried apologizing. The only reason I'm posting this thread is to A) be honest as to my history in the AC community, and B) show that people can change. I believe I've been in the community long enough for people to (hopefully) get to know me better- Old eQubers especially. I obviously don't support cheating now (I've said that already), but I would like to remind some people that not everyone in the community is a faceless drone that sits in front of a computer all day (by saying this, I am not implying that those who I am talking to are such a thing; this thread is not an attack by any means) But, really, everyone here needs to remember this. No, I'm not saying that I'm perfect or that I've never forgotten this before, but I do feel it is important. Be a bit more open to a different point of view.

I realize I risk getting blacklisted or banned for admitting to my history (even though I'm sure it has been long since the time any ban would have expired) or for some other reason like being "deceitful" or whatever. I also risk people flaming me, sending me biting rants, and simply never being trusted by anyone again. If that's what has to happen, I guess I can't do anything to change anyone's mind.

tl;dr: Don't be lazy, read the thread.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
InitialSAW? - by VenteX - 20 Apr 12, 02:05AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by DeafieGamer - 20 Apr 12, 02:24AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by Oracle - 20 Apr 12, 02:30AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by Mael - 20 Apr 12, 02:30AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by paulmuaddibKA - 20 Apr 12, 03:58AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by MykeGregory - 20 Apr 12, 09:10AM
RE: InitialSAW? - by #M|A#Wolf - 20 Apr 12, 12:31PM
RE: InitialSAW? - by Dementium4ever - 20 Apr 12, 02:26PM
RE: InitialSAW? - by Cemer - 20 Apr 12, 05:59PM