Some notes concerning the course of AC
(22 Jun 10, 07:20AM)Zomg! Wrote: The course of AC is that it's going down the shitter. Really guys, closed binaries to stop the just absolutely huge cheating problem Assault Cube has. It's sad to see AC go.

What are closed binaries?

(23 Jun 10, 12:12AM)Gibstick Wrote: We're not entitled to anything. Be thankful.

You ARE the weakest link.

(22 Jun 10, 10:59PM)Fonzy Wrote: No wonder why so many people leave the game and become uninterested. Some of the people have their heads stuck up their asses too far.

Actually I agree with this where Dreamer is concerned. xD xD.

(23 Jun 10, 07:07AM)U|Zarj Wrote: Good. If people don't like the rules then they can leave. They aren't the ones spending time developing this game, so they don't get to make the rules.

Hmm... so many things have popped into my head to write for this one, but I just can't settle on any solid choice... so therefore I leave you with this...

.93 FTW FTW OONCEY UBER SMACK TAP SHIMMYSLAMMARAMA BANANA HAMMA PWNSLAPTIZZLE UBERWIZZLE SIZZLE BAMBOOM BIGMUTHATRUCKIN BANNNNNNG .93 FTW .93 FTW .93 FTW SHIMMY SHIMMY SHIMMY

That feels better. :D. Have fun shimmies. While I may lament the loss of the past, I am excited about the future. Personally I've never felt a fresher feeling playing this game than I have recently. The exception of course being .93.

For the Honour!!

------------

Speak in syllables flavored with understanding and coolness, and discussions/threads/debates/flamewars/ownslappage will be done right... with STYLE.

Shimmy Shimmy.

-edit- Incendiary? Thank you for the compliment first of all, but I must disagree, if this is incendiary then I'm the Queen of England. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, relax shimmies.

"While I may lament the loss of the past, I am excited about the future. Personally I've never felt a fresher feeling playing this game than I have recently."

This was the point of my post.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some notes concerning the course of AC - by MorganKell - 23 Jun 10, 08:22AM