Brazilian ban "
(21 Feb 12, 07:10PM)Iguana Wrote:
Quote:The ban i have added is only added to MY server.
maybe keep these big ranges against other countries to yourself?
Maybe i had to inform so the innocent could contact me to get a de-ban?

Anyway, if some other server owner just took the ranges out of my post/thread and added to their server i cant help that.

You think i want to add a /9 range to my server?
You think i was laughing when i did this?

This was done with a broken heart and a ugly taste in my mouth.

The big picture i was trying to make was that some clever coding heads out there need to have a look at what can be done about this problem.
Banning same cheater 15 times every other day is not my idea of having a good time, nor is this something i want to do - but i dont see any options beside range ban.

Oh, and why you added it to your servers i dont know anything about. Nor have i seen any effort to tell us why...

I have been open to the community with why i have added the ranges to my server, i have also made i clear that i will give innocent a de-ban password.

This is my decision and as a human i demand respect for my person.
You dont show respect for people will not get you any respect from me.

(21 Feb 12, 06:05PM)_Dust_RJ* Wrote: you decided to do it on your server ... so great to everyone who joined his idea that unfortunately would not Serto why you're banning a whole band, not only the ip of the offender, for that I think the blacklist server to ban only the guy who uses abuses haker tags etc.
Sorry to see someone adapting my bans without even telling the community about it.
Why anyone would do that i dont know, but at least im open with my decision and made it perfectly clear i will give de-ban password to all innocents contacting me.

(21 Feb 12, 07:24PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I would like to point out here that the large BL of half of Brasil is NOT a DES thing, as I believe OS has already pointed out. This range is not BL in my servers which are also a part of the BoB ladder.
Yes, i have said in the thread that this is not a DES policy.
This was my decision and i have also pointed out that if DES want me to i will remove the ranges in question.

(21 Feb 12, 07:24PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I would also like to say I know OS and he does this only because the extreme provacation from some cheats from Brasil, they ruin the game for everyone and use such dynamic IP's that no choice is left but to BL huge ranges. Its not against a country in particular its against the numerous cheats who ruin the game for everyone.
Where do i sign?
Damn, should think we had grown up together and was in kindergarten the same place.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 05:26PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 05:49PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 06:05PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Waffles - 21 Feb 12, 07:01PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Iguana - 21 Feb 12, 07:10PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 07:37PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by DES|Anderson - 21 Feb 12, 07:24PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 08:17PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Cemer - 21 Feb 12, 09:55PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 10:12PM