Brazilian ban "
I would like to point out here that the large BL of half of Brasil is NOT a DES thing, as I believe OS has already pointed out. This range is not BL in my servers which are also a part of the BoB ladder.

I would also like to say I know OS and he does this only because the extreme provacation from some cheats from Brasil, they ruin the game for everyone and use such dynamic IP's that no choice is left but to BL huge ranges. Its not against a country in particular its against the numerous cheats who ruin the game for everyone.

Having said that I do not have these bans on my servers, I instead opt for the instant kick/ban approach and i dont care how many times i have to do it either. And yes I get just as much abuse when people who know nothing about it winge and moan about admin abuse so in a way i understand the actions taken by OS, I do not understand the comment by Pwnage if indeed TyD are BL the same ranges. Maybe he is not aware that those ranges are in his BL or maybe you are mistaken.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 05:26PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 05:49PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 06:05PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Waffles - 21 Feb 12, 07:01PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Iguana - 21 Feb 12, 07:10PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 07:37PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by DES|Anderson - 21 Feb 12, 07:24PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by _Dust_RJ* - 21 Feb 12, 08:17PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by Cemer - 21 Feb 12, 09:55PM
RE: Brazilian ban " - by OpenSource - 21 Feb 12, 10:12PM