PLEASE do something about the laggers
(29 Jan 12, 06:14AM)joeyfuture Wrote: Can't anything be done, like an auto kick for anyone with crappy ping ?

I think this is an awesome idea! If it's possible it should be implemented (like players with over 500 ping get kicked automatically and also for players whos pj is higher than 50 for more than a min). That way the game would get rid of a lot of laggers who're probably downloading stuff in the background and playing at the same time :/

(29 Jan 12, 03:27PM)tempest Wrote: Oh, the love. First off, if you shoot through people, that's not ping. It may be very high PJ (saluting, transparent players) or the hitreg bug, but it's not related to ping. Secondly, I would kick you too if you were constantly trying to ban people with 100 or 150 ping, so it may help your cause if you could tell what "crappy ping" is in your opinion. Btw, people "glitching all over the screen" is PJ again, not ping. And finally, it's really nice if you have an excellent connection and many servers geographically close to you, but others don't have that, yet they should be able to play AC as well.

(29 Jan 12, 04:36PM)lucky Wrote: look joey...this game was made so that people with bad connections and oldhardware would be able to play this game. If you do not like it here go play COD or CSS sheesh...and what tempest said..PJ..not ping

I don't think these harsh posts are reasonable. He didn't whine or something, just described the problem and I think it's a very important topic. He also seems to be a dedicated player and comes here after 2 years of playing and saying he doesn't want to quit playing but he thinks about it because of this problem. I think that should make you think...

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLEASE do something about the laggers - by Aight - 30 Jan 12, 03:26PM