PLEASE do something about the laggers
(29 Jan 12, 10:29AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: I fully agree with joeyfuture and maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm dead certain there used to be some servers auto-kicking for high ping. I wish this was a standard feature. At least insanely high pings (> 250) could taken care of by the server.

I know there are a lot of people having slow internets, but honestly, there's no point in hunting after lag like that. Kicking doesn't work too often, as way too much smart asses consider half a second lag being just fine. Trying to explain to individuals, in order to encourage those to look for other servers won't do the trick no better.

That's quite frustrating indeed, as it's hard enough to find a good game, somewhere between the overplayed map/mode combinations aleady.

You have to be kidding. If servers blocked people with ping over 250 I wouldn't be able to play anywhere. I often play on servers with 350 ping, and no one ever complains about me being laggy.

Actually, what I'm sick of is people with 33 ping. I think we should kick them from all servers. I'm having a good game with a bunch of players with reasonable, ~200 pings, and some jackass with 30 ping comes in with a sniper and starts headshotting everyone. It's quite frustrating indeed, as this makes it hard to find a good game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLEASE do something about the laggers - by bob_loblaw - 30 Jan 12, 08:10AM