We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION
(18 Jan 12, 12:41AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: just stating an opinion on how i think it's very unlikely that HyPE will win against MyS thats all...prove me wrong with a screenshot and ill shut up...

(i seem to be the topic of HyPE's ridicule lately...)

upsets do happen in matches. Just because a clan like HyPE doesn't have the same reputation as one like MyS doesn't mean that they can't win. If you put effort into practicing and teamwork, there's no reason you can't do well against intimidating opponents. As long as you don't just whine about how outcomes are set in stone, there's no reason the worse team can't put effort into improving to the point where they can consistently win. The point of entering tournaments and even playing matches against better players is for you yourself to be able to improve at an even faster rate than you would if you only were to 'practice' against less experienced clans or in pubs.

If you want a B league where there will be no challenge, you can make one yourself, but don't expect to be taken seriously if you are just going to whine about it not being fair if there wasn't one. Every clan started somewhere and those that pushed themselves became what they are today. If you aren't willing to do the same, you might as well stay in public servers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by Habluka - 18 Jan 12, 02:40AM
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by ParryHotter - 19 Jan 12, 01:37AM
RE: We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION - by ParryHotter - 19 Jan 12, 02:08AM