Xenon - Apology - Not expecting Acceptance
First:
(27 Dec 11, 12:30AM)Murmer Wrote: As whop said everyone is a ex-cheater, thats probably why the ac dev's added there spect or not w.e.

(28 Dec 11, 01:16AM)Murmer Wrote: Hmmph, im not going to waste anytime, with a player that doesnt even listen to other opinions.

That was stated as a factual piece of evidence, and I pointed out that it was far from correct. Neither of us were stating opinions, you were stating false evidence, and I was telling you it wasn't true evidence.

[sarcasm] I'm sorry for wasting your time [/sarcasm]

(28 Dec 11, 03:32AM)Murmer Wrote: Which part, i dont believe whop hacks, (Maybe he did) but apparently hes racist (Due to hype) http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=617

Lets finish reading the app and notice that the issue was mainly with one member, and whop got rejected because that member F2'ed, nor was the F2 solely on the racist issue. Referencing "hype" is completely wrong.

(27 Dec 11, 12:30AM)Murmer Wrote: thats probably why the ac dev's added there spect or not w.e.
Before you try to sound smart, make sure you are being smart.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Xenon - Apology - Not expecting Acceptance - by MYSBRAH - 26 Dec 11, 07:18PM
RE: Xenon - Apology - Not expecting Acceptance - by Ronald_Reagan - 28 Dec 11, 06:56AM