The truth about... yourself!
So, in my never ending quest to get to know YOU, my fellow Acubber, Ive found im yet very far away! So this is a thread where I want to you to present yourselves, as to get to know you better. But theres a catch, I want YOU to really open your heart and to tell us the things you like most and worst about you. Its about those feeling you hide when being in society or those you find hard to share elsewhere. An example could be:
"My name is Oswaldo Jones Herbert and im 31. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Im really fond of tight underwear and cross-dressing is my favorite pastime. I love my reflection on the mirror when I wear high heels. I dont like it when I go to the office and I cant wear womens perfume. One day ill show em what im really like and ill go wearing my Channel dress and make them all call me Diana..."

You get the deal!

Now its my turn:

My name is Jaime and Im 25 years old. I live in Madrid, Spain. Lately Ive begun to understand that there are things I didnt like about myself, as the fact that I was a Pothead and an Alcoholic drug-dealer thug thief. Now I have quit all my wrong doings and tomorrow I begin my preparation for university. Being a stubborn mothertrucker is what has helped me get out of that life, with the help of the love of my family. I have rejected almost all of my previous friends and today I can admit im a new person. I love my way of expressing my believes and I love helping people out of their evil ways. I dont like my drug-addict self which sometimes takes control of my brain and I find myself thinking about doing evil, like stealing money or hitting someone who pisses me off.
Well, thats all I´ve got for now. I hope you can open your hearts with US!

P.D: For the low life-form lurkers who dont read the post or just are too lazy please try to follow this form, itd be easier:

Name:
Like ´bout me:
Hate ´bout me:
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
The truth about... yourself! - by paulmuaddibKA - 02 Oct 11, 11:08PM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by vonunov - 02 Oct 11, 11:17PM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by V-Man - 03 Oct 11, 12:12AM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by V-Man - 03 Oct 11, 12:17AM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by V-Man - 03 Oct 11, 01:20AM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by V-Man - 03 Oct 11, 02:08AM
RE: The truth about... yourself! - by Lantry - 03 Oct 11, 09:32PM