Introduction // recent opinions...
(17 Jul 11, 12:48PM)Alien Wrote: It isn't problem if one player suspects another of hacking, it is problem if that player has a power to blacklist you ;) therefore such thread here, the freedom of mind ends with your power and your responsibility, so you cannot express whatever if you have certain position, it is the tax for that position. And veteran or clan leader is such position.

So you must have more proofs than that noob who lost that match and is mad and have need to express "you are f*cking hacker".

I don't care about power or position. Tipper accused me in public without any proof (and not because of any rage) and that is defamation.

(17 Jul 11, 12:48PM)Alien Wrote: In AC "pro" level is very nooby in the comparison to other games, have you tried other FPS ?
I have no illusions about "we are all noobs here".

That's why I said, we shouldn't chase away the skilled players. AC will never have the aspiration to be the game full of Pro's, who earn money with FPS-playing. But if I (i'm far away from beeing a pro) get accused and hated, all better players will be.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Introduction // recent opinions... - by Benson - 16 Jul 11, 02:39AM
RE: Introduction // recent opinions... - by Benson - 17 Jul 11, 01:53PM
RE: Introduction // recent opinions... - by beta_boy - 21 Jul 11, 05:54AM