Introduction // recent opinions...
Introduction:

Hi AC-community!

You might know me yet, but for all guys who don't, I'll introduce myself.

I'm 20 years old, and in RL I'm called Benson, too. I live in Bavaria, Germany. I'm playing AC since summer '07 (version 0.93). I started loving (t)osok desert and just played this map/mode for the first months. Then i started to try out for ctf, when i met Mile in the pubs. He recruited me for aCKa, my first clan.
After that i was in BME. When it crashed, Impakt'd told me to apply for oNe, which i did successfully.
Elite asked me then to lead LC (which was founded by him), and this clan defenitely rocked.
Though i got inactive because of personal reasons (almost for 1 year) and came back in summer '10 (1.1. came out) equipped with a new laptop and mouse :)
I trained together with the guys from epic., who showed me some tactics and helped a lot to get my skills back. Then finally i joined =MyS=. [I'm no clanhopper, this happened in 4 years :D]

Why do I introduce myself after 4 years? -- I always liked just to be ingame, if i had time to play. Forums, Irc etc. aren't my best friends^^

Recent opinions

Today I got insulted on public servers by |DES|tipper.
First he called WolfSRB and me "scum", then he accused me in public to cheat/hack. He said that lots of players think, that I'd cheat.

ofc, everyone can form his own opinion. But at the moment, when he's talking in public about it almost as a fact, i feel personally offended.
I don't want to hear my name associated with hack in general. That's defamation. Nothing else.
[btw there are a lot of better players than me, imo, but tipper said they all hack] He (tipper) is just a recent example - there are some guys in well-known/older clans who act the same way.

One result of this mindset is, that almost all very good players don't play in pubs any more.
Ac should be attractive for skilled players, they shouldn't be chased away by those haters.
Feel free to discuss.

Cheers, Benson

Addendum:

(02 Jul 11, 06:22PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: 6) I’m staggered by the number of players who don’t pick up armour and then wonder if the player they can’t kill is cheating.

Bingo!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Introduction // recent opinions... - by Benson - 16 Jul 11, 02:39AM
RE: Introduction // recent opinions... - by beta_boy - 21 Jul 11, 05:54AM