General Gaming Community: Need Input!!!
Thanks for the input guys. I'd like to say that SC2, is definitely going to be part of this group and hopefully we can get involved with some competitive play in the future. GW 2 will also be part of the group just due to the history our founders and I have with it, as we were semi-pro in the gvg circuit in the original GW and hope that this new game will have the same sort of competitive base.

I'd like to make it clear that although we seem to have more of an interest in team and competitive play, we will also have huge sections of the group devoted to non-competitive play for those who just like running through RPGs or other games with a group of team mates that they know from a group. I know I'll be involved in both types of play.

It seems that LoL keeps coming up quite a bit, so I do believe we'll add a section. Only one of our main group play it, but I believe the game is big enough that we can elect some individual who knows the game well to spear head the LoL recruitment and discussion if not we can always have a section for discussion anyway even if the group isn't overly involved in it.

I'm really loving the reviews idea, and it would be something I think I would love to incorporated. We've already decided to include an extensive RSS feed showcasing news from games we endorse, and those which are widely talked about on our forums even if we as a group don't play them. I'd love to throw some reviews into that mix blog style, with open comments for members who wish to add their input as well.

So far this post has been very helpful, thanks to all.

PS, as for FPS games there hasn't been a huge demand made yet but when we get the temp forums up while we work on the main site and features we'll have a very open discussion about the genre being included. I would like to see it personally, but I only play AC and it looks like in the near future be playing TF2 as some mates want me to play that lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Gaming Community: Need Input!!! - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 12 Jun 11, 09:37AM
RE: General Gaming Community: Need Input!!! - by Woolly - 12 Jun 11, 08:15PM