The AC Ladder Working Efficiently
(08 Feb 11, 10:20AM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: Yeah, instead of talking about or wishing that the devs are coding it, you can start a coding project by yourself. Or find someone who is able too. Everyone can do code contributions (maybe you or the guy who is doing it is becoming also a dev as award). If this becomes somedays stable and the official ladder, then it's easy to move the mentioned article, to add a few words and a hint box like "This article describes the ladder hosted by Tear you Down!. For the official AC ladder go here". Probably this will be then the point of time all remaining logbased ladders will be shutdown cause they become obsolete. Until then there is no need to change the article. So stop talking, start coding.

Ok so your main worry is that wiki article and the past
Mine is discussing a new ladder or a way to give new life to a suffering community (this of course is just a personal assumption based on my experience).

And forgive me, but that point - go and code yourself - is the poorest leg you can stand on. I am really tired of people saying such a stupid, useless thing. Like if there is only one way to contribute to things. Like if sharing ideas before acting wouldn't be the main value. Probably you didn't read what I say. I think the solution is a central one, and it doesn't have to depend on the efforts of a single clan/group/person. Otherwise we'll have again and again the same problem.

So Apollo go out and take a walk, breath and be happy. When I'll need again to dig minutely into trifles of the past and someone else's words I'll for sure call u. But when it's up to share ideas and look at the future you do not look to be the right man.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC Ladder Working Efficiently - by ketar - 08 Feb 11, 11:47AM