The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
<@Drakas> If I continue to suck up to the community elite, especially be thrown around by {TyD} guys (pwnage who has exerted crazy pressure and has no respect for me, abusing my services; Brett who along with pwnage wanted to blackmail me using M|A clan)

Do not use M|A to defend your clan's position of harboring a cheater. Neither myself or anyone else in M|A did ever blackmail you. I am not a kid Drakas nor M|A is a puppet to be influenced by others.
For those who are wondering what Drakas is implying: After the episode with life (THE CHEATER) and some load of crap that thensi posted in w00p site our clan discussed about it and decided not play in woop servers anymore and remove ourselves from hi-skill and we would inform the community of our decision through this forum. Before do all this I decided to have a word with Drakas about it and we settled things (Ill only say that at times he did agree that life cheated). Now he as every right to change his mind again, if he wants to play along side with a cheater...
Good luck to w00p in gaining the respect of this community back, its not gonna be easy...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by ElCrema - 20 Jun 10, 08:26PM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM