Need some help to finalize AmigaOS4 port of AssaultCube
Uhm, changing __APPLE__ to __amigaos4__ seems like a bad idea, you should instead use something like:
ORIGINAL:
#ifdef __APPLE__
CHANGED:
#if defined(amigaos4) || defined(__APPLE__)
Other than that I have no advice since I stopped seeing Amigas sometime in the mid-90's .. I just got my jaw dropped when I found the AmigaOS entry on wikipedia telling me they're still actively developing on the OS. Somewhere I've still got AMOS lying around, it's a BASIC-dialect geared towards game-production .. it was a sweet thing to toy with back in the day.

The writing of the shadow.dat files should go to the game-home-directory - what are you passing as "--home=" argument to your binary? Is it writeable by the user?!
Regarding the meshes you might tryout some debugging with something like gdb - if available on Amiga (probably a built-in for the SDK!) - so you can set a break-point at the line you mentioned and inspect the values of the variables in use there - maybe not all __APPLE__ segments are meant to be used for AMIGA - another reason to use the approach I suggested above, it'd make it easy to flip on/off single segments.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some help to finalize AmigaOS4 port of AssaultCube - by flowtron - 09 Nov 10, 09:12PM