Mod developement team: need people.
MathiasB:
I liked you works, maybe you can creat more complete version and show me!?

Andrez:
Can you show me what you know to do in website stuffs!?

[aCKa] k1ll3r:
Thanks for your help, if website creator do not have space to host it and/or if we need some space to upload some mods, your free space can really help us ;)

Alien:
I don't get too much time too, between: work, tattooing, graffiti, girls etc.. :p but if we work a little almost everyday, we can creat cool stuff, we just have to get "Good Team Mind". If We need maps for mods, we will need your help for sure :)

Mr Floppy:
As I said to alien, we all have problem of time, but if we all take 1h sometimes to help for modding project we can have good result :) and as i said, the first mod this team will do, will be a little project, a kind of "mod test" :) But When we have website, we will contact you for sure, because you are very good element !!! :D

WHAT WE NEED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Website:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- homepage (presentation of our team)

- News page (kind of blog)

- Creation page (regroup all of our stuffs)
# Complete Mods (list of all mod, with an own page for all of the mods)
# Little mods (skining, little gfx stuffs, etc.)
# Mapping (will show best maps we can make :D )

- Contacts and credits page.

- Forum page (principaly private part, to creat projects, share files etc.)

ps: we need easy control pannel to can update easily the website ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when this is done (not need to be finish) show me a preview of the website.
ps: if you don't have graphic stuffs on the website that's ok, just use colors to remplace images or very simple pictures(like "banner here") and website need to be dark please, black is nice background color. If there is no graphic stuff we will creat it after the coding time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) RECRUITMENT: REFERENCES FOR WHO WANT TO BE IN THE TEAM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of people said "I wan't to help you!" but didn't showed what they do
so please, send screenshots of what you do! We need people with a minimum
of level and experience (for mapping for exemple), so we have to judge if you
get creative competences to can build something with us. thanks

You have to join email adress where I can contact you too (MSN is better if you can!)

ps: if we say you, you don't have level for the moment, train more, creat more
, try to do the best you can and show us again :) thanks you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mod developement team: need people. - by [aCKa]Deathstar - 19 Oct 10, 11:30PM
RE: Mod developement team: need people. - by Brett - 24 Oct 10, 03:54PM
im a pretty good mapper - by TERMINATOR - 25 Oct 10, 08:37PM