To all hi-skill players
I was there. I won't say who, but I was involved.

Just for the sake of everyone, instead of arguing with the admin that you disagree, just trust him and be aware we do things for a reason. If you think he did something extremely outrageous, don't start a flame war at the server where you should be playing, not writing walls of text of how your feelings got hurt. Instead, come and make a topic on the hi-skill page for your report and get it sorted out.

We have admin to help the game be fairer, if you were disturbed, then we're sorry for the drag, but we do what is necessary to make the game as fun as possible for everyone.

The other day I was in the same server as well, and there was a clearly amateur player that most probably had never played an FPS in his life. During the pub match he kept doing friendly fire at me and other teammates, so I simply just kept looking at his name on the map to avoid him, but since depot was the map being played, there weren't many options to where to go, so it came to the point that when he killed me, by then I was already quite irritated.

I kicked him and another player started saying to me that I had just kicked his friend and that he was teaching him since he was a newcomer and I shouldn't have kicked him. I told him that he should teach him who to shoot before he got blacklisted, and he kept saying he was his friend and shouldn't have been kicked.

Man, first of all, how can I know he was your friend. Second, do you think that if your friend was carglass or andrew feng I wouldn't kick him because I didn't want to hurt your feelings? I did what was best for the players, and sometimes when you do that you can't satisfy everyone.

What you should've done is simply ask why I kicked him since he was "your friend". Then I would answer he tk'ed, and that should've been the end of the conversation.

That person knows who he is, I'm just trying to get this opinion around so people can understand why admins do these kinds of stuff. There is no bad blood, just hopefully you will understand next time :)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
To all hi-skill players - by titiPT - 09 Oct 10, 10:26PM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by yata - 09 Oct 10, 11:01PM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by titiPT - 09 Oct 10, 11:33PM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by #M|A#Wolf - 10 Oct 10, 01:41AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by Cactus - 10 Oct 10, 01:58AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by #M|A#Wolf - 10 Oct 10, 02:32AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by DEKiMA - 10 Oct 10, 02:33AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by Anannyo - 10 Oct 10, 03:45AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by Xenon - 10 Oct 10, 06:23AM
RE: To all hi-skill players - by lucky - 10 Oct 10, 06:35AM