Question to NextGen Maps/Models
Well thats a big problem, besides that my only ideas would be either creating walls via models (static) or creating a cube model where people could create their maps walls with, minecraft kinda method. Would take much longer to create maps but it would keep its style. Also the resolutions would be untouched of LOD. And other Modellers could create them their mapmodels which they would like to have since i dont think a coder could easily fix that LOD issue plus the scale by 2 or 4 which would still have a slight blurry look. I sadly dont know shit about this engine and its pretty much guessing what could work. Its like a math teacher has to teach physics, well he might understand things but still doesnt really know it or knowing windows for years and having to switch to macOS. So yeah we need the right teachers otherwise we could try the methods we have and understand by dealing with it not beeing the best solution. Btw its easier to ask as to searching for hours...what are the commands for placing new models "newent mapmodel" doesnt know where it should refer to like "newent mapmodel */packages/models/mapmodels/model" how is it done..how you rotate/resize/remove them if possible and in general would it work via the -mods method so that the client will get them when joining the server? Cant set up a server rn since my ISP blocked port forwarding...have to call them aswell. At moment i´ve to search a new job so ive not many time to study anything for hours. But ye the cube model idea is all i got now to allow* people to still create their own maps with high res texture.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 23 Nov 20, 02:19AM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by Marti - 23 Nov 20, 02:13PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 23 Nov 20, 05:03PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 24 Nov 20, 05:38PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 24 Nov 20, 08:31PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 26 Nov 20, 06:48PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 29 Nov 20, 07:28PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 30 Nov 20, 05:21PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 02 Dec 20, 12:49PM
RE: Question to NextGen Maps/Models - by 3XIX - 02 Dec 20, 08:22PM