Poll: Are you agree with banning poor maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
81.82%
9 81.82%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you agree with banning poor maps?
Wait i think there is a mis-understanding |40+|Axel, we do not want to spread our preferences to anyone, we just want to remind why we play ac and why we joined here
If you read mapediting6 at your ac docs you will see this rule:
1-No dark corners/places for campers.
2-This is subject to discussion. You should provide some sniper spots, but players must have a chance to fight back by means of tactics. Don't build "sniper forts".
So we see there are some rules that have no dark spot and it's clear some maps do not use this rules obviously and in a bad way and I'm sorry for naming some maps because in my idea(not my preference) this maps are known as poor maps and there should be at least a confirmation to a map by an intelligent group that can discuss winch map is good and which map is poor and we need some standards for maps that shows the quality of maps, like lighting, idea of mapping( not just a copy of other map and etc....), the degree that players involved assault in that map and good parts for real assault(not only escape and not only camp), textures and .... .
after that we need to show rankings to players and let them select the map they like(i.e i see the map lighting grade is A and map involving of assault is B so i will choose the map for play and i will train on that), btw we need also the polls from players, so server owners can figure out to select which map for better feeling of ac playing and know their players preferences.
If assault cube is important, we couldn't say:"ac owners and ... will make decisions about it", as an ac player at least i have to know the rate of maps i play and i say if there is no prohibitions, other answers will come in this topic:why gema banned, why hackers banned? just because they want to make the game in the way they like? if we see a server full of cheaters, we will leave server and let them play because they like cheat and nobody will stand against them?
The banning of poor maps is like gema, they will gone from simple servers and go work on other place.
And don't forget we talk about maps ranking, it means some maps couldn't be totally banned but will be banned from most of servers and it's decision of server owners but some maps will be against a real full ban.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you agree with banning poor maps? - by mhsaleh - 18 Oct 17, 07:21AM
Ugh, That is a guideline. - by Masterhit - 12 Feb 18, 08:59PM